Monday 10 June 2013

ALAN 'AL-ZILLA' FOULIS

Everyone has an inner strength that can be unlocked and mastered. The expression of that 
strength for me, is through Crossfit. I pride myself in being able to help people unlock their strengths and apply them to whatever task they are tasked with and live the dreams they have envisaged for themselves. I am incredibly passionate about exercise and fitness and I make it my duty to ensure everyone I encounter knows that they to can achieve the results they want. Crossfit is my passion and I am currently pursuing a dream to be a professional Crossfit athlete. Come a join me on a journey that will change your life. Life is all about lines... Find yours, and cross it.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
  • 2010- 2013 Senior club rugby in both Durban and Cape Town.
  • 2013 - 10th in Africa at the Crossfit Africa Regionals
  • 2013 - Current Strength an conditioning coach for the Wynberg Boys High School 1st XV
  • 2013 - Cipla Nutrition sponsored athlete
  • ACE Internationally certified Fitness Trainer
Focused on Strength and power training for athletic performance. 

CONTACT DETAILS:
Email: AlanFoulis@gmail.com
Number: 082 929 2065
Twitter: @Al-Dog7
Based in Cape Town

1 comment: